Ubercart First Data Gateway
UC First Data Gateway
Submits the following information to First Data: Order ID, User ID, Email, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Credit Card Info, Total Amount, Order products (in the comments section).
NOTE: The User ID is only recorded for users who are logged in when they check out.
- Download the module.
- Untar it into sites/all/modules and enable it in Drupal.
- Navigate to the Payment settings in Ubercart (admin/store/settings/payment/edit/gateways). Click on "First Data Gateway settings" and fill in the settings (see below).
- Store Number. A valid store number is required.
- Certificate, PEM File and password. Also, you can‘t just generate your own PEM file. You‘ll need to use a special PEM file provided by First Data. To get it, login to First Data, then go to Support -> Download Center and click on Web Service (not Web API). You will get a zip file including the P12 certificate of First Data, your own Keyfile and the password for the keyfile. Save those files to a path on your server that is protected and not web-accessible.
- In the Payment settings you will also want to set First Data as the Default Gateway for credit cards.
- Ensure that you have the PHP curl module installed on your server and test it out.
This project is based on UC Linkpoint API.